Injuries like Achilles, ankle, and foot can be hurting, inconvenient and take a lot of time to heal. The Heavy-duty knee walker is exactly what you need to assist yourself in hard times like these. Its users love it because the walker helps them to stay mobile and move around comfortably, it helps make them feel safe and gives them chances to get a speedy recovery. The 6-12 weeks period which is required to recover in either way is spent well with more chances of healing. The walker is equipped with locking hand brakes, rugged wheels and a heavy-duty frame which makes it strong. It has a huge weight holding capacity of 400lbs.
Heavy Duty Knee Walker
- Heavy Duty Knee Walker with 400 lb weight capacity is ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
- Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
- Easily adjusts for left or right leg, steering column folds down for transport and storage
- Comes with 8” rugged wheels and contoured and padded knee platform
- Approximate user height: 4’11” – 6’2”
- Knee pad height adjustment: 17” – 21.5”
- Weight: 29 lb
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb
- Color: Metallic Red
We love the Knee Walker because being on the go … while recovering from foot/ ankle/Achilles injury is long, uncomfortable and very inconvenient. Stay mobile and recover better with the non-weight bearing Knee Walker, equipped with locking hand brakes, rugged wheels and a strong frame that supports up to 300 lb. It’s going to be a long 6-12 weeks … suffer less and move more.