Suffering from foot/ankle/Achilles injury? These injuries can be long, tiring, extremely uncomfortable and cause inconvenience. What you need for yourself is the Heavy-Duty Knee Walker- Tall. We love it because it is extra tall and helps you stay mobile even while being injured. It helps you stay safe and gives you chances to recover better as it is lightweight. The walker has rugged wheels, locking hand brakes and a heavy-duty frame. Make those 6-12 weeks of your recovery less painful and more comfortable. It can hold 4lbs of weight quickly.
Heavy Duty Knee Walker – Tall
- Extra Tall Knee Walker for up to 6’8” users is ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
- Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
- Easily adjusts for left or right leg, steering column folds down for transport and storage
- Comes with 8” rugged wheels and contoured and padded knee platform
- Approximate user height: 6’2” – 6’8”
- Knee pad height adjustment: 21” – 25.5”
- Weight: 32 lb
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb
- Color: Metallic Blue
We love the Extra Tall and Heavy Duty Knee Walker because being on the go … while recovering from foot/ankle/Achilles injury is long, uncomfortable and very inconvenient. Stay mobile and recover better with the non-weight bearing Knee Walker equipped with locking hand brakes, rugged wheels and an extra tall, heavy duty frame that supports up to 400 lb. It’s going to be a long 6-12 weeks … suffer less and move more.