The CPAPMax Pillow has been helping Sleep Apnea patients get the comfort & support each night. While helping you not only improve your CPAP Therapy, but to provide you the comfort you need to get a good night’s sleep. Proving all users with ultimate adjustable comfort for their specific levels makes the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 the best accessory to add to your night time CPAP Therapy routines.
The CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 is an orthopedic CPAP comfort bed pillow that offers an ergonomic solution for your sleep apnea treatment. Not only does the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 address issues that prevent users who use traditional bed pillows a restful night’s sleep, but also provides adjustable comfort and support for all types of sleepers including, back, side or stomach sleeping.
Constructed from ventilated support and memory foam, the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 offers its users with adjustable comfort, Now featuring two different sleeping surfaces, one side is memory foam that features a Cool 3D Mesh Cover that promotes better airflow, or flip it over to the Fiber Fill side to sleep on a soft, plush, hypoallergenic fiber fill pillow top. Like the original CPAPMax Pillow, the inside core layers are now color coded to allow you to select 4 different heights ranging from 2 ¼” – 5 ¼” height. These unique features allows users to find their perfect comfort level and promotes comfort ability all night long.
CONTOUR CPAPMAX PILLOW 2.0 FEATURES
Contour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Features The CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 offers unique ergonomic and support benefits and features to maximize your PAP Therapy for any type of mask or brand.
- Choose from 2 Different Sleeping Surfaces – Ventilated foam promotes positive air flow to promote a cooler night’s sleep with the 3D Mesh Memory Foam side, or flip your pillow over if you prefer the plush support you receive from a traditional bed pillow with our soft, hypoallergenic microfiber side
- Ergonomic Design features a concave center for your head , crescent cutout for your shoulders, and facial support on the sides for easy breathing and improved positioning to maintain positive and continual airflow throughout the night
- Removable layers allow you to change your pillow height to find ultimately orthopedic support and comfort by properly aligning your head, neck and spine.
- 3 Layers of foam provides optimal support benefits. Top layer is memory foam that allows your pillow to mold to the shape of your face, a high resiliency support layer provides added support and a Charcoal infused bottom layer neutralizes odors for freshness
- Concave Center improves airway alignment by properly supporting your head
- Pressure Free Side Cutouts reduce mask interference which promotes better compliance with your CPAP
- Improved Hose Control with longer tether allows your air hose to move with you throughout the night without pulling on your mask causing your mask to shift or leak.